Looking for better homeowners insurance in Orange County?
There is no place like home — and, as one of the most important purchases you’ll ever make, your home needs a solid insurance plan that offers protection from all kinds of unforeseen events.
The professionals at Swell Insurance Solutions have decades of experience in helping homeowners in Orange County and throughout California protect their biggest investment.
Important California Homeowners Insurance Coverages
We’ll build a Homeowners Insurance policy just for you, selecting among components such as:
- Replacement Value of Your Home: Extended Replacement Cost coverage can be added to your policy, ensuring your home is rebuilt to its pre-loss appearance with the same standards and quality of materials used originally.
- Personal Property Coverage Amount: Optional Replacement Value coverage ensures your personal property is replaced at full value – so no matter how old your items are, no deductions for depreciation apply. Our experts advise that this coverage should be selected on an “all-risks” basis. Also, we recommend you include expensive possessions (such as jewelry, collectibles, and art) in a separate list.
- Personal Liability: The appropriate amount of Personal Liability coverage to include in your policy may vary depending on the value of any assets you may own. We can help you determine what you need.
- Special Coverages: If you have high-risk assets such as fences, pools, outbuildings, etc., they may have only minimal coverage under a standard Homeowners policy. We can help ensure you have sufficient protection. You may also want to consider a separate Flood policy if your home is in an area prone to flooding, as Homeowners insurance does not cover this risk.
We work with some of the most respected homeowners insurance companies in the nation in obtaining the best possible policy for you, at the most competitive price.
Protecting Your Home and Much More…
- Standard Homeowners (H03, H05, High Value)
- Renters Insurance (H04)
- Condo Insurance (H06)
- Investment/Rental Property (Landlord)
- Flood Insurance
- California Earthquake Insurance
Simply give us your information and the features you want, and we can start constructing the right plan for you. Along the way, we’ll share valuable tips, such as how to create an inventory of your possessions using photos or video – it’s a great way to document what you own.
If you live in Orange County, don’t be unprotected from the unexpected
Give Swell Insurance Solutions a call at (855) 457-9355, email us, or complete our quick and easy form for a free quote. And remember, combining your Homeowners insurance coverage with your Auto insurance qualifies you for a multi-policy discount!
We are here to help you with a individualized Homeowners Insurance Quote that fits your needs.